Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome one and all, big and small, rich and poor but all fabulous

Good morning all.
The start of 2012 has got me thinking that i should of not only created my blog aaages ago, but i should of updated many points instead of tweeting sentences, when i could of had articles (i'm a talker).
So Hello and welcome to my world of Fashion. I may be besotted with who's wearing what and with which accessories, but i have yet to if acquired the fortune to also be one of those people. My days are spent trawling for the bargains and gems that people don't realise they are selling and then putting my own twist on it.
I will blog about my own fashion, high street, high end, couture and catwalk so there should be a little something for everyone.

Enjoy
Frostinator Fashion xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts