Sunday 29 April 2012

Scarlett Hearts

You should know by now that I love my unique pieces of jewellery as I like buying something I feel a connection too. Don't get me wrong I will buy accessories from every high street store known to man, but I prefer finding pieces that I really like i.e. Danielle Stevens, Sweet Lily Sparkles and now Scarlett Hearts.

Here's an idea of what i'm talking about:
Image of Rosy Pins Image of Admit One Cat Image of The seamstress
£4.00 Rosy pins                   £5.00 Admit one cat necklace  £5.00 Seamstress necklace

Image of The all-seeing eye Image of Little red Image of Gemstone collar
The all-seeing eye £4.00     Little Red ring £3.00            Gemstone collar £4.00

I mean seriously, I love this place and the ones above are the ones I haven't brought... yet :) http://scarletthearts.bigcartel.com/category/necklaces

The gemstone collar is super cute and it's one of the new trends we've seen creeping in recently.

I did get my pieces just in time for Manchester Fashion Week and so here I am.

By the way it is very hard to take a picture of yourself this way and yes my hair does look different.
Here I am wearing New Look dress, Eve's legwear tights, River Island shoes, Nica satchel bag, a random jumper because i wanted colour that day and my Scarlett Hearts glasses necklace. It was beyond freezing in that place and so jumpers were a must have.

Right focus... my geek glasses necklace looks like this up close
available for £5.50, i know bank breakingly expensive (yes, that is a joke about breaking the bank, the price really is £5.50 though :))

There's a lot of Keep Calm and (varying last words) items in circulation at the moment, but I really liked this necklace and all items come in these little pouches. Cuteness!!
 

I don't normally go for jewellery with very long chains but for these pieces I didn't mind and i've tried to get as close as I can but still keeping the words in focus.
 Keep calm cameo £7.00
Available in a range of colous as well.

This last piece is my favourite and everytime I see it I still get that ooh love it so glad I brought it feeling.
 
The odd nails are because I took these whilst styling my nails for the MUA crackle varnish (which is awesome by the way.) Ride my Bike can be brought for £4.50.

So go my pretty people onto the Scarlett Hearts site as you're on the internet already you might as well. Do let me know about the things you get, or the pieces you have already as I can always add pictures to this blog later.

To send you on your way I will finsh with these other brill pieces.
Image of What's the time? Mens What's the time watch necklaces £3.50
Image of Milk-toof Image of Doll house ring Image of Gingham
Milk tooth ring £3.50          Dollhouse rings £7.00 ha i just love it!              Gingham bow £4.00
  Image of Typewriter key rings         Image of Brown Owl
typewriter key  £5.00                   Brown Owl necklace £4.50

I could go on all day as I really would and probably will buy almost every piece.
http://scarletthearts.bigcartel.com or find her @scarlettheartsx

Enjoy

FrostinatorFashion xx

Remember if you like the blog leave a comment and tell me so xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts