Thursday 8 August 2013

Braiding during a lunch :)

Hi all

I admit I have been away a loooong time, my apologies.

I thought I would start back with a snap shot of a quick plait I did on a friend of mine during a catch up session. This is a normal French plait plain and simple. The trick to this is simply to plait the hair under the other two strands everytime instead of over.
French plaits can be plaited over or under, but I do like plaiting under to see the polished version where the braid site on top of the head instead of underneath. It's so pretty :)



I will be doing 'how - to - blogs' on a number of hair and make up queries as I know a lot of people are unsure about how to plait etc. So here is a taste of what's to come :)

Obviously with sprays, products, or even hairspray those wispy hairs can be put and kept in place, but when you have just a hair bobble/scrunchie a good look can still be achieved.

www.facebook.com/vickifrostmua

FrostinatorFashion xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts