Tuesday 8 January 2013

Nail Art - Strawberries

Strawberry nail art using GOLD by Giles range and nail art pen

Today I have a blog post on how to make Strawberry nail art. It is fun, fairly quick and doesn't require too many things.

You will need:
1 x base colour, 1 x red polish, 1 x green polish, 1 x nail art pen (I have used my black models own one)

Okay... here we go :)

Paint your nails in the base colour all over the nail and when dry, paint them completely red



After doing this as you can see on the picture above I have drawn using my nail art pen the shape of my strawberry leaves. You can make every nail uniform by choosing a set amount of leaves, or just wing it and change it up every time. Both will look fine as long as you try to keep it within the top third of the nail.

Use the black outline almost as a guideline for when painting the green which represent the leaves.



After this you can put in as much or as little detail as you want... and then hey presto you have strawberry nails that everyone goes crazy for.



The red and green varnish I used for this demo is from Giles Deacon and is available at New Look stores and the nail pen is Models Own which can be found in Boots.

Good Luck trying this out and do send me pics or your nails :)

FF x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts